If you have an Alexa-enabled device, it won’t work until you connect Alexa to new Wi-Fi. Most of the Alexa devices do not support the screen, so it becomes very difficult to connect it to the wireless connection. Before you connect the device, unpack it and turn it on.
In this guide, we are going to share the step by step instructions to complete the Alexa setup on Wifi.
- Download the Alexa app on your device. Once downloaded, open it.
- Now, sign in to the Alexa app using your Amazon login credentials.
- Go to the Devices tab and click on it. You can find the tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on the ‘+’ button present in the Upper-Right Corner.
- From the pop-up menu list, select the ‘add device’ option.
- Choose Amazon Echo from your list.
- Click on your Echo device that you want to set up.
- Confirm that your Alexa device rings orange, click on the Yes option.
- Choose the available device from the provided list.
- Select the wifi network to which you want to connect the Alexa device.
- You will be prompted to enter the password. Else, Alexa app will start the connection setup. The process may take a minute.